Thursday 3 September 2015

David Hall Cain - Eyes Wide Open EP


Now, I’ve known David since I was about 6/7 years old, so I was a little anxious about reviewing him, just in case I had to be brutal; I had nothing to fear. Eyes Wide Open is a nice, chilled EP consisting of four tracks that are really easy on the ears. What we basically have here is David involved in his own jamming session, and it works beautifully. It’s the sort of EP you’ll play on a Sunday afternoon when you need your music fix, but you definitely aren’t prepared for anything too heavy. It’s almost like you’re sat in the room together and he’s serenading you. Anyway, enough soppy stuff, get it listened to, and definitely keep an eye on him for more!
5/5

Tracks to check out
-“Time To Kill”

Mike
@SmilerBray180

No comments:

Post a Comment